Our field trips connect K-12 students to their local environment and reinforce classroom learning through hands-on activities and outdoor exploration.
- All programs (attached below) are available for all grades and levels and are tailored to each group's learning needs.
- Trips can be scheduled for mornings, afternoons, or all-day.
- Each trip is unique and its duration and number of students determines how many programs or activities are taught during the trip.
- Classes from districts in the region, home-school groups, scout troops, and out-of-school time groups are welcome to schedule a field trip.
- Maximum group size is 75 students.
- Fees: 1-15 students= $5/student, 16-40 students= $4/student
Field trip program options are attached below. Teachers, program coordinators, group leaders, etc. should contact Audubon staff with programs in mind.
Please contact Uta Meyer at 501-244-2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and to schedule.
Join Our Flock
Signing up is the best way to keep up with Audubon's latest news, programs and initiatives.