Our field trips connect K-12 students to their local environment and reinforce classroom learning through hands-on activities and outdoor exploration.
- All programs (attached below) are available for all grades and levels and are tailored to each group's learning needs.
- Trips can be scheduled for mornings, afternoons, or all-day.
- Each trip is unique and its duration and number of students determines how many programs or activities are taught during the trip.
- Classes from districts in the region, home-school groups, scout troops, and out-of-school time groups are welcome to schedule a field trip.
- Maximum group size is 75 students.
- Fees: 1-15 students= $5/student, 16-75 students= $4/student
Field trip program options are attached below. Teachers, program coordinators, group leaders, etc. should contact Audubon staff with programs in mind.
Please contact Uta Meyer at 501-244-2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and to schedule.
How you can help, right now
Join Our Flock
Signing up is the best way to keep up with Audubon's latest news, programs and initiatives.