Audubon Arkansas's liability and photo release is available for download and review below. Volunteers must "sign" the waiver during online registration for Fall 2020 seed collection events.
Note that volunteers will be expected to support and ahere to established COVID-19 guidelines. The following guidelines will be made availale to volunteers prior to registration:
- Volunteers must be register in advance and provide accurate and complete contact info.
- Masks required when within 6ft of others. Correct mask use will be enforced.
- Social distance (at least 6ft.) when at all possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- No more than 15 participants, including staff. Number will be limited as needed depending on site location and parking availability.
- No carpooling outside of household.
- Volunteers should bring their own water bottles. If needed, disposable water bottles will be available.
- Volunteers should bring their own gloves. If needed, gloves will be provided and sent home with volunteers after use.
- Collection bags will be one-time use and not shared between volunteers.
- Staff will enforce guidelines. Guidelines will be made available to volunteers prior to sign up and after. Volunteers not complying with guidelines will be asked to leave the event.
- Volunteers exposed to COVID-19 or experiencing symptoms should not attend event.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
How you can help, right now
Join Our Flock
Signing up is the best way to keep up with Audubon's latest news, programs and initiatives.